- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples and alcohol straight to your door. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change. For our families, our farmers, our employees and our environment.. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. To learn more please visit https://about.goodeggs.com.
A Recruiter at Good Eggs works across the full lifecycle and is key to identifying candidates who are the right fit for our specific business needs, as well as Good Eggs’ company culture. Using all methods available: sourcing, networking, advertising, pipeline building, events, and job fairs to name a few, the Recruiter will partner with hiring managers and own all aspects of the hiring process. This role is responsible for ensuring an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the recruiting process, including the release of candidates. This role guides managers through the hiring process from opening the requisition to hiring the new team member. Additionally, this role helps create and also champions ongoing employment branding that draws great candidates to Good Eggs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs full-cycle recruiting for Good Eggs roles across Operations and Business Teams
- Collaborates with teams to deeply understand hiring needs and project plans recruiting.
- Develops individual hiring plans that meet the nuances and complexity of each department or open role
- Partner with leaders to develop screening criteria and interview questions to uncover the information needed from candidates
- Review resumes, screen qualified candidates, source and present Good Eggs to candidates for our open roles
- With hiring managers, coordinate interviews, phone screens, candidates tours, etc.
- Guides internal interview debrief and communicates status to candidates.
- Drafts offer letters and partners with hiring managers to extend job offers.
- Partners with HR and hiring manager to create a smooth transition from offer acceptance to new hire on-boarding.
- Leads assigned recruiting projects such as employer branding, referrals bonus program updates, recruitment marketing, college recruiting, community outreach, sourcing tools.
- Keeps fingers on the pulse of talent pool information as needed
- Perform other duties as required
- 3-5 years of full lifecycle recruiting or similar experience
- Strong proficiency with various candidate sourcing techniques
- Strong desire to identify and connect with great talent aligned to our mission, values, and goals
- Results orientation with strong organization, planning, and follow-through
- Exceptional written, verbal, and phone communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a strong entrepreneurial, often changing environment
- Must be computer and tech-savvy
- Knowledge of ATS and related software is needed
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a strong plus
- Creative and Innovative
- Strong people skills & focus
- HR Knowledge: legal interviewing & selection techniques
Open concept office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 20% of the time. The working environment is somewhat noisy. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English. Regular use of computers. Ability to stand and sit.