- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
About Good Eggs
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples, and alcohol straight to your door. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change: For our families, our farmers, our employees, and our environment.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a key role in keeping the Good Eggs Talent Acquisition engine running smoothly and efficiently. You will work collaboratively with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and cross functional teams to drive the recruiting process effectively allowing us to attract and hire top talent. You will support the recruiting team in a range of administrative deliverables, all while keeping best in class candidate experience at the forefront.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion candidate experience, ensuring every interaction delights, informs, and supports candidates
- High volume scheduling of both Google Meet (Video) and in-person interviews.
- Constant follow-up with candidates and hiring managers on a variety of topics and tasks.
- Update ATS records, create new templates, archive candidates and drum beat for hiring managers to do the same, maintaining the data and process integrity of our applicant tracking systems (Lever and Fountain).
- Create requisitions and set up interview plans in partnership with recruiters and hiring managers
- Create and place job advertisements to promote open positions.
- Maintain recruiting dashboards and push reporting to stakeholders.
- Assist in sourcing candidates across multiple channels (i.e. Job Boards, Referrals, Hiring Events, etc.)
- Perform new hire administrative tasks, ensuring a seamless onboarding process.
- Work with other members of the team on a variety of recruiting initiatives and programs
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and recruiting operational efficiencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of recruiting coordination or similar experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree is a plus.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Proficiency in Google Suite (i.e. Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are an expert at multitasking and can balance the day-to-day details of scheduling, and will not flinch when interruptions occur and priorities change.
- You are organized, flexible, and patient. You are phenomenal with deadlines, timely responses, and problem-solving.
- You are committed to strong communication with your team.
- You believe that no task is too big or small; you are willing to pitch in wherever needed
- You get the job done and make things happen, even if the day is not perfect.
- You are adaptable and will help other teams when your job is done, that is how we work at Good Eggs.
Open concept office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 20% of the time. The working environment is somewhat noisy. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English. Regular use of computers. Ability to stand and sit.
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Work for a purpose-driven company
- An incredible work environment with passionate, diverse, and accomplished team members
- Benefits include employer-assisted health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 20% off groceries, Flex vacation + 10 holidays, generous parental leave, & the opportunity for an unpaid sabbatical after 2 years.
- Meaningful equity is provided to all employees
- The opportunity to work for a pioneering company in a trillion dollar market that is quickly shifting online
- Guidance from an all-star board including Bill Gurley (Benchmark Capital, #2 on the Midas List), Danny Rimer (Index Ventures), Chuck Templeton (Managing Director of S2G Ventures and founder of Open Table), and Vishal Vasishth (Obvious Ventures).
Good Eggs provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.