- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Management
About Good Eggs
Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples, and alcohol straight to your door. We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. We believe good food is the most powerful force for change: For our families, our farmers, our employees, and our environment.
Come join Good Eggs during a time of growth and expansion! Fresh off closing a $100M round of funding and hiring an amazing CGO (Vineet Mehra of Walgreens Boots Alliance), we’re excited to put our focus on accelerating customer-centric growth both in the Bay Area and via an expansion to Southern California later this year. We want a full lifecycle marketer to join our team with a dedicated CRM background running experiments across multiple channels, including push, text, landing pages, and creative, ever-evolving email - our produce is absurdly fresh so our outreach must be, too. Our topline metrics for this role are growing revenue and high-quality customer acquisition. This is a very hands-on, execution-focused role where you won’t be bogged down with unnecessary meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and managing sophisticated nurture programs for leads and customers in various segments and stages of the funnel
- Building out product recommendations across multiple channels
- Setting up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback
- Collaborating across teams, including marketing, category managers, and merchandisers, on strategy and the content creation process
- Continuous optimization - regularly reporting on key lifecycle marketing KPIs and campaign performance, making recommendations on how to continuously build upon the program
- Establishing rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence, and timing to constantly improve performance
- Partnering with our product and data teams to uncover customer insights and develop more tailored experiences for our customers
- 2-5 years deep experience in full customer lifecycle marketing /CRM, preferably in a startup context (eComm, delivery, or food space)
- CRM experience (must have)
- Self-driven and flexible enough to work in a hyper-growth environment. We can’t be married to the plan.
- Comfortable w/ data and metrics; Strong analytical ability with test and learn mentality for tweaking, experimenting, and continuous optimization
- Intense curiosity about data and the insights it holds about our customers
- College degree preferred
- A knack for writing or collaborating on great copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Ability to query using SQL
- Retail loyalty programs
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Work for a purpose-driven company
- An incredible work environment with passionate, diverse, and accomplished team members
- Benefits include employer-assisted health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts (FSA), 20% off groceries, Flex vacation + 10 holidays, generous parental leave, & the opportunity for an unpaid sabbatical after 2 years.
- Meaningful equity is provided to all employees
- The opportunity to work for a pioneering company in a trillion dollar market that is quickly shifting online
- Guidance from an all-star board including Bill Gurley (Benchmark Capital, #2 on the Midas List), Danny Rimer (Index Ventures), Chuck Templeton (Managing Director of S2G Ventures and founder of Open Table), and Vishal Vasishth (Obvious Ventures).
Good Eggs provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.