- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Business Development
An opportunity to be one of the first sales reps at a high growth company. This role is critical to driving customer growth and adoption. You’ll be responsible for launching targeted outreach and onboarding new users. We pride ourselves on having a world class team and are excited to train future revenue leaders. You’ll learn more than just the foundational sales practices and have an opportunity to see how a company is built.
Goody is the easiest way to send gifts to employees, clients, and prospects. We believe that we have a product that everyone in the world will want and love to use, and we have quickly become the go-to tool for showing appreciation, celebrating wins, and recognizing life moments at companies of all sizes.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who are not afraid to take risks, experiment, and move fast.
- Self-starters that are highly driven and motivated to be successful.
- A critical thinker who can navigate ambiguous situations and is eager to help build processes.
- Someone who is passionate about customer service, technology, and learning sales fundamentals.
What you will do:
- Generate demand through email campaigns and calling prospects
- Manage and qualify inbound leads (chat and webform)
- Evaluate prospects against established criteria and routes prospects appropriately
- Works with Marketing and Sales teammates to develop new ways of building potential business
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with prospects and accurately distell the essence of our platform in easy-to-understand terms
- Maintain sales opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates in Customer Management (CRM) tool
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and balance time effectively
- You’re clear, concise, and accurate in your communications, both written and verbal
- You learn quickly and you’re excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection
- You’re hungry to progress your career and make money