- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Goody is looking for a passionate and organized Marketing Operations Manager to join our Growth team. Reporting to the Head of Growth, you’ll partner with sales and marketing to develop the processes and infrastructure needed to scale our growth.
As Goody scales its inbound marketing, you will be a key member of our team, ensuring that no leads are left behind, that our sales and marketing stacks work together perfectly, and that our marketing efforts are measurable and attributable.
This role is perfect for someone with marketing operations experience at a high-growth SaaS or B2B company, who wants to take their career to the next level and fully own marketing ops at a fast-growing startup.
What are some of the opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Establish and maintain scalable marketing operations processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Partner with sales and sales ops to develop automated lead scoring and routing processes
- Develop and analyze multi-touch attribution dashboards on marketing sourced/influenced pipeline to optimize marketing performance and budget investment
- Help build landing pages and forms for marketing campaigns and events
- Own our marketing tech stack & selecting and onboarding new tools and vendors
- Oversee the operational aspects of campaign planning, preparation, tracking and ROI attribution
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years at a B2B company in a marketing role. Bonus points if it’s SaaS
- 2-3 years of experience working in a marketing operations role
- Deep experience using HubSpot for marketing automation and Salesforce for CRM
- Experience developing and optimizing lead scoring models
- Experience developing marketing attribution models and processes, with a particular focus on B2B
- Understanding of GDPR, CCPA, and other compliance standards and best practices
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, and experience with building marketing landing pages for lead capture
- Don’t check all the boxes above? Apply anyway. We’re building a team with diverse backgrounds and are open to all kinds of experience.