- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the CEO & Executive Team on all critical issues facing Grailed
- Run organization-wide strategic operations (project managing, reporting, driving cross-functional initiatives, and OKRs)
- Maintaining the pulse of the organization, and accountability to the company’s Operational Calendar
- Overseeing and lead the scoping of high priority, complex, executive sponsored projects end-to-end
- Orchestrating company-wide communication
- Solving hard problems that aren’t otherwise owned by functional leaders
Who you are
- Someone with business & financial acumen, developed working in an industry where you needed to solve ambiguous problems
- Eg: 5+ years investment banking, management consulting, or corporate strategy experience
- Eg: 5+ years in a highly cross-functional role at a high-growth startup, preferably in the consumer-tech industry
- A strong verbal and written communicator with exceptional emotional intelligence
- Highly organized with a bias for action and strong sense of ownership / accountability
- High levels of integrity and trust
- Enthusiastic about systematically and analytically breaking down complex problems into actionable recommendations
- Comfortable working across organizations, from the C-suite to the most junior employees, and from engineers to sales teams
- Possessing a ‘builder’s mindset’ and a track record of operational excellence, creating systems and processes from scratch
- Command Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
More about us
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.