- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Business Development
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
As the Influencer & Affiliate Partnerships Lead, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating our growth trajectory by growing Grailed’s connections and relationships with influencers, content creators and affiliate media outlets. Specific responsibilities will include developing and executing the strategy, building partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates/creators and optimizing campaigns and budgets. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for these channels.
You will report to the Director of Partnerships in our New York City office.
- Recruit, manage and activate new affiliates and optimize current affiliate marketing performance, delivering a continuous stream of placements
- Lead channel budgeting and conduct ongoing offer testing and partner bounties, understanding the trade-offs between CAC efficiency, ROAS, volume and LTV
- Develop and implement robust influencer marketing tactics that will generate user growth and positive sentiment for the business
- Expand our influencer marketing initiatives into new channels/platforms (e.g. Tik Tok) and cross-functional partnerships with other teams in marketing
- Ensure adequate diversity, inclusion, and representation across our affiliate partners and influencer talent
- Vet potential publishers and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria including brand alignment, content quality, promotional tactics, etc. and make recommendations accordingly
- Manage agencies directly, pushing for stronger performance and innovation for your channels
- Curate and pitch target brand partnerships, including but not limited to: social promotions, campaigns, and cross-promotional opportunities with synergistic public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Handle account management for deals brought in by the Director of Partnerships, this includes project management from concept to execution
Who you are:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience driving growth via partnerships at a tech, e-commerce, or related company, with at least 3 years focus on building and managing successful Affiliate/Influencer Marketing programs
- Full proficiency in working with common Affiliate Networks
- Deep knowledge of affiliate marketing and how to optimize to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Strong experience with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, sales validation, Google Analytics, and digital marketing attribution concepts
- Passion for and demonstrated experience building inspiring and impactful influencer partnerships/campaigns at scale
- Deep knowledge and experience building and executing campaigns across all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Snapchat) and influencer segments (nano, micro, mid-tier, macro, mega)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong data analysis competency, including experience with Excel and Looker (or other BI tools)
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
More about Grailed:
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.