- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 9, 2021
- Design & UI
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Frontend to solve complex problems gracefully, grow scalable systems, and help to shape our technical vision. We are solving a wide range of technical challenges as we power the world’s largest fashion marketplace.
This is an opportunity to join a team of smart, thoughtful engineers with a clean, robust tech stack. You’ll get to use some skills you already know, learn new ones, and help take the team to the next level.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience building, maintaining, or architecting one or more production web applications.
- Experience with SSR, best practices for optimizations around SEO and performance
- Can convert designs to responsive web elements
- Preferably, you have professional experience with the technologies with which we work (React, Next.js, Redux, Flow, Ruby, Rails)
As a Senior Software Engineer, Frontend, you will do things like:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build features and improvements
- Extend our API and frontend systems
- Add to and improve our testing environment
- QA and code review other engineers’ work
- Keep up with the latest development trends in frontend technologies
- Mentor and sponsor other engineers in your areas of expertise
- Collaborate with backend and iOS team to ship seamless features
- Participate in onboarding
More about us:
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.