- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We are looking for an experienced leader to lead the HR Operations, Total Rewards, and related functions for Grailed. Reporting to the Head of People, our ideal candidate will be passionate about building great teams, leveraging technology, and developing scalable solutions to ensure we deliver a meaningful employee experience. The Director of People Operations will be responsible for designing, transforming, and implementing our People service delivery model as well as our People digital roadmap while partnering with other stakeholders to oversee processes, programs, policies to support a scalable and progressive People team. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to people technology and reporting, data analytics, compensation, benefits administration, leave management, as well as HR policies, practices and regulations.
Who you are
- 7+ years in HR roles of increasing responsibility with at least 3 years in HR Operations. HR Generalist experience desired.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience using HRIS systems.
- Strong understanding of federal and state employment laws.
- Significant experience in benefits administration, payroll, systems administration, compensation and related HR-process functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format.
- Highly innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Commitment to driving diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives and a strong personal conviction toward combating racism and sexism in the workplace.
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional relationships and priorities.
- Experience transitioning off of a PEO/transitioning to in-house a plus.
- Ensure Grailed has a highly regarded Total Rewards Strategy by assessing and evolving our Compensation, and Benefits strategies.
- You will own all HRIS tools. You will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the day to day operations of the HRIS system, Talent Management software and compensation/ benefits tools.
- You will support strategic decisions through detailed analytics. You will create reports and metrics for the broader People team and Grailed executives to review on a regular cadence.
- Ensure federal, state and international employment practices are compliant.
- Build policies and processes to scale the People Operations function.
More about us
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.