- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help Grailed achieve our ambitious growth goals! There are many jobs to be had in the talent world right now, but you should join our talent team because you will:
- Join a well-resourced team with clearly defined processes and metrics, setting you and your team up for success
- We use Greenhouse, Gem, GSuite, with addons like Talent Wall and Linkedin Recruiter
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers that always submit their scorecards
- Have support and visibility from an executive suite that truly cares about DE&I initiatives
- Work at a company that is full of diverse, talented, compassionate people and cares about supporting work/life balance
This person will be responsible for working directly with multiple hiring managers to own and manage the entire recruiting lifecycle. They will source and screen technical candidates (actively sourced and applied), manage candidates throughout the process, and ultimately work to partner with the candidate and the hiring managers through negotiations and onboarding.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive full recruitment process: From working with hiring managers to kickoff a role, sourcing, screening, candidate management, and finally to closing.
- Find, identify, and capture the attention of technical talent across the United States
- Manage a stellar interview process, with commitment for candidate experience at every level
- Help build and scale a highly efficient and personalized recruiting system
- 4+ years of work experience
- Experience in recruiting for technical positions at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with high standards for talent
- Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels
- In-house recruiting experience (agency experience is also relevant)
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.