- New York
- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
Grailed is looking for a NYC-based information and corporate technology expert to build, lead, and own IT processes and systems, inclusive of hardware, software, troubleshooting, system and network management, and more. This person will operate at the intersection of technology and people, creating systems and processes that allow our team to work more efficiently.
Who you are
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a an IT manager or other relevant position
- Experience working as a help desk technician
- In-depth knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Extensive experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent communication skills
- Duties may also require the ability to reach, stoop, and bend as well as the ability to lift, move, and carry up to 10 - 25 lbs
- Duties also require the ability to be in office (NYC - Soho) 2-3x/week
- Oversee the implementation and usage of information technology and computer systems
- Manage the distribution, provisioning, maintenance, and repair of all employee hardware (laptops, monitors, cables etc.) as it relates to onboarding, ongoing employment, and offboarding
- Manage all enterprise technology accounts and handle the provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts across the company
- Provide technical assistance to all employees including hands-on remote and in-person hardware and software support, application administration, and event production aid
- Plan, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Prepare and implement measures to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Review and analyze systems to identify areas of opportunity and implement strategic solutions in time
- Organize assets, information security and control structures
More about us
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.