- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Product Engineering
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully remote team that works between the hours of 10 am - 6 pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the marketing creative project manager. You will be working closely with the creative director and creative team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, tracking projects from start to finish, and ensuring those projects are completed on time and within budget.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Working with the creative director to create strategic creative executions and mapping out the tasks needed to implement those materials.
- Collaborating with the creative team to create many different forms of creative content.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Parsing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adheres to them.
- Managing timelines and check-ins on marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Ensuring XFN partners are satisfied with the proposed creative.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external vendors.
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field or proven working experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a Creative Team, Marketing, Agency, or Web Dev project manager a plus.
- Intimate knowledge of online project management platforms.
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
More about Grailed:
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.