- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Product Engineering
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Payments team. This role will collaborate closely with business and technical stakeholders to drive the evolution of our payments platform and help define + execute the company’s strategy across all areas related to payments.
- Understand and represent the needs of your users (both external and internal) exposed through research and data
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to align a diverse array of business and product needs, and translate that into a long-term product roadmap
- Minimize financial risk by understanding and combating fraud
- Develop, monitor and report on key performance metrics related to cost, platform performance, data integrity, risk, and revenue
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage planned and unplanned work, make trade-offs, and balance speed with quality
- Partner with an engineering counterpart on planning, execution, and delivery
- Proactively communicate updates on deliverables and outcomes to stakeholders, and be an ambassador for your product area to the product team and broader organization
- Building, developing, and actively managing relationships with external payments partners to maximize performance
Who you are
- You’re extremely proactive and thrive in an autonomous environment
- You’re a payments expert with a track record of shipping metric moving products, with 6+ years of product management experience (some or all in consumer)
- You have the ability to develop strategic points of view and to facilitate or lead discussions with senior executives
- You are comfortable making impactful decisions based on a balanced view of data, domain expertise, and gut instinct
- You have low ego, high curiosity, and a love for solving problems
- You’re excellent when it comes to communication with candor, negotiation, and project management
More about us
Grailed cares deeply about the customer and the employee experience. We are a distributed team with headquarters in NYC. Each Grailed team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.