- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in growing the social media presence of Grailed. You will manage all Grailed social media platforms, from ideation through execution, reporting on results and impact. You will own testing and measuring of all our social initiatives, optimizing for what drives engagement, conversions and audience growth across the various Grailed social platforms. You will join the Brand Marketing team and collaborate with our Creative team as be the social media expert for the company.
As a Social Media Manager, you will:
- Ideate, plan, schedule and publish the day-to-day postings across all Grailed social platforms (e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), owning performance and impact on audience growth
- Partner with brand activations team to create promotion plans for all social media aspects of Grailed initiatives and campaigns (i.e. giveaways, events, digital activations, partnership launches, etc.)
- Capture and post opportunistic social coverage from Grailed activations and cultural events
- Analyze and present social media insights to Content and Brand Activations teams to inform content strategy and drive audience and engagement growth
- Pitch engaging and shareable content ideas to our Content team on a regular basis as we aim to create more social content that engages existing users and draws in new audiences
- Explore new and emerging social media platforms/opportunities and evaluate which Grailed should invest time and effort into
- Ensuring that all our social posting is aligned with our brand voice and the Grailed brand
The following might describe you:
- 4+ years in a social media related position at an ecommerce, media, or fashion related company
- Deep understanding of and proficiency in all social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest)
- Demonstrated experience building inspiring, impactful and scalable social content, campaigns, and/or channels
- Strong experience with social media analytics, tracking and publishing/analytic tools (e.g. Sprout, Curalate, SocialFlow, Iconosquare, DashHudson), and an equally strong ability to analyze and leverage data for impact.
- A self-starter with a hands-on approach who can prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects with ease while meeting deadlines
- Strategic and creative mindset, understanding the desired ROI and being able to maximize resources to drive the highest impact
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.