- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We are looking for an Associate, Customer Experience Representative to join our team and help us ensure that Grailed users are met with expedient support, full of compassion and fueled by a desire to brighten their day. This position will be part of a remote team of agents, working in the the Pacific and Hawaiian time zones to help ensure global temporal coverage. This role is a contract role and the rate of pay is $18.00/hour.
As an Associate Customer Experience Representative, you will:
- Answer incoming customer emails regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general user concerns, averaging around 200 emails per shift.
- Think proactively about how to improve our processes and taking action on opportunities to increase the efficacy of the Grailed Customer Experience team.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with our users and work to establish a positive rapport with every customer, going above and beyond what is expected to make our community feel valued.
- Work with other internal teams to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
The following might describe you:
- An excellent written communicator, you are able to type at least 60 words per minute.
- Living within either the Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone or the Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST) Zone.
- Experience in a high volume, customer-facing support role (ideally email-based).
- Full of pride for your role and ownership over the Grailed customer experience.
- Impeccable judgment when trusted with sensitive, non-public data and information.
- 2+ years in a customer experience/support role, preferably in an online environment.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems).
- Experience with metrics such as SLA (Service Level Agreement), customer satisfaction, etc.
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men’s clothing.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.