- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Design & UI
Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
We’re Humu — we build products based in behavioral science that help people grow and thrive at work. In short, we’re here to make work better.
Humu nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive change by deploying personalized, scientifically-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help people build better habits, work smarter and connect with their colleagues.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of Humu’s Product team, you will “ship” (figuratively & literally) quality product iterations to end-users
- Collaborate with other Humu teams (People Science & Love) to translate research-backed science to products that drive behavior change within organizations
- Lead, shape, and build new features and functionality
- Contribute to building a user-friendly, robust, and thoughtful product vision
- Collaborate and problem solve across team boundaries
- Quickly prototype and iterate on concepts
- Write performant, modular, maintainable and accessible code
- 3 - 99 years of experience working across the technical stack, delivering quality code on the frontend
- Driven engineer that is motivated to build a great product and great codebase in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Attention to detail, great sense of design, and commitment to beautiful user experiences
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design, and best practices
- Experience with client state management technologies, like Redux or VueX
- Willingness to learn and work with the server-side Python code that powers our UIs
- Preferred, but not required experience with: TypeScript, Python, API frameworks (e.g. REST, GraphQL)