- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive change by deploying personalized, scientifically-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help people build better habits, work smarter and connect with their colleagues.
Where you fit in
Humu is looking for a motivated and talented Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on programs and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound outreach, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and outreach activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the HR tech industry in general.
This is not a siloed position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Quickly learn the Humu’s offering, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- At least 6 months of experience in Enterprise SaaS is required
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Creative writing skills and the ability to influence via written communication
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using Outreach or Salesloft would be a strong plus
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun