- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
We’re an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone’s working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to collaborate with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, please apply!
- Manage a team of 30+ freelance translators
- Work with sales and customer success to continuously hone localization strategy
- Oversee and track translation process in 20+ languages at once
- Liaise with customers to meet project-specific localization needs
- Monitor technical needs of internationalization infrastructure
- Perform localization quality assurance for new features and deployments
- Educate coworkers on internationalization best-practices and develop documentation
- Proactively plan for translation staffing needs ahead of deployments
- Develop deep understanding of the product to be source of knowledge for translators
- Build scalable process to pay, evaluate, source, onboard, train, and assist translators
- Work in concert with the content team to ensure alignment between English and localized libraries and content principles
- 3-99 years of experience with localization and internationalization
- Experience managing freelancers, contractors, and vendors
- Proficiency in at least one non-English language
- Keen command of English and excellent communication skills
- Track record of building processes to onboard and manage translators
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage complexity from multiple inputs
- Deep understanding of localization tools and best-practices
- Empathy for multiple stakeholders
- High tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to wear multiple hats when necessary
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams. You can effectively partner with product, sales, and customer success
- Experience at SaaS companies preferred