- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
We’re Hutch Games, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the team in our Central London studio.
Hutch is a dynamic games studio on a mission to build a portfolio of games that offer authentic automotive themes on top of proven and popular mobile models - so we widen their appeal beyond motorsport fans to anyone who likes great games. We build games that acquire and retain in a way that allows us to grow and service them for years.
Reporting directly to the Game Director, the Product Manager will use their experience of virtual goods-based business models and strong monetisation intuition to develop new features and events for our mobile title Rebel Racing.
- Be an expert in understanding the players; identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth in the game experience
- Work with the developers to define, plan, and iterate game features & events to a high-quality standard
- Build and own the event timeline for the mobile hit title, Rebel Racing
- Design, run and refine events
- Create reports and design specifications that effectively communicate information and requirements to all team members.
- Share learnings and best practice with other teams at Hutch
- Experience in working on a successful mobile F2P title game in the role of Product Manager
- Experience of working in a live operation setting
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics & events
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics
- Ability to write clear and concise specs for new features
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes
- Hands-on and impact-driven - you focus on results and the desire to make the best games possible
Life at Hutch
- Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We’re an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 3 days per week (Everyone is working remotely until it is safe to go back into the office)
- Excellent salaries
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Personal Project Development Days
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/