- Dundee, SC
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Product Management
Junior Performance Marketing Manager | Data and Insights | Dundee | Permanent
We’re Hutch a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Junior Performance Marketing Manager
Hutch is looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Manager, to join the team in Dundee. This is a high impact role, working on the activities that directly generate revenue for our studio. Day to day you should be comfortable around data and numbers and a great collaborator, making decisions on strategic direction and working with the broader marketing team. You’ll be working closely with an experienced performance marketing team, taking responsibility for budgets, making key decisions on bidding as well as getting involved in the day to day tasks.
You’d work within the Growth and Insights team and they are responsible for User Acquisition and performance marketing. This is the number of users that our games have and the revenue that is generated through them. Performance Marketing Managers work across different networking channels and within the app stores to test and refine what the consumer sees related to Hutch games, which ultimately makes them play our games. The goal of the team is to make our games appealing and increase the player base. This is an exciting field that is varied and constantly evolving.
- Managing, analysing and optimising campaigns to ensure that we are maximising the number of players we acquire
- Make detailed creative briefs and work closely with the Marketing art team on creative optimisation and generating new creative artwork for our campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the field in order to exploit new opportunities
- You will also help with App Store Optimisation and help refine our approach to measuring true ROAS
- A degree in a relevant field such as; Marketing, Economics, Maths, Business Studies, Data Analytics etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and G-suite
- Passion to work within games, with an idea of what makes mobile games succeed or fail and audience demographics
- A curious nature, your driven to discover underlying explanations of things, just for fun and you can think of creative solutions to problems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the insights team and the game teams
- You have previously played a Hutch game and can talk about what you like and dislike
- Experience in statistics modelling, or other such generally useful techniques
- Knowledge of SQL or any similar languages
Life at Hutch
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in WatersEdge, Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We’re an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with:
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 3 days per week (Once you are up and running in the role)
- Excellent salaries
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Personal Project Development Days
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Come and find out more about Hutch through our blog. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/