- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re Hutch Games, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered; they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, work collaboratively, make great games, and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and join the mission!
- Customer Support / Localisation Specialist - Remote
We’re looking for someone passionate about cars, games, and helping players get the most from our titles. You will work in our Customer/Player Support team, answering queries and questions from our players. Reporting in to the Senior Player Support Manager, the role will mainly focus on Customer Support, interacting with VIP players, supervising vendor-managed agents, and localising QA and ad hoc tasks.
This is a remote role, you will work from home, and we’re looking for someone to work 40 hours per week, including one day at the weekend.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Perform and record customer refunds where appropriate
- Be the face of the company - work with passion and integrity - respond as a person and be honest and upfront with our customers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Being the first point of contact for VIP players via our CRM system
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them
- Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential
- Localisation of presets and FAQ articles
- Localisation, quality assurance tasks set by the localisation manager.
- Work alongside game teams to plan and execute in-game events and promotions.
- Acquire knowledge of customers and build profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes and feedback to game teams.
- Respond to player reviews on platform app stores (iOS/Android)
- 2+ years in a customer support or community management role in the tech or games industry
- Fluent written and spoken English with one additional language - For example; German, French, Italian, Japanese,
- Knowledge of helpdesk CRM systems (Helpshift, zendesk or similar)
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and one additional language
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to work one day at the weekend
- Racing genre gaming fan: PC, Console and especially Mobile
- Familiarity with performance analytics
- Strong mathematical skills
Life at Hutch
- Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We’re an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with
- Flexible working hours
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Personal Project Development Days
- We value diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/