- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
OWe’re Hutch Games, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Hutch are looking for someone experienced in Player support to join the team. We’re keen to find someone who is passionate about cars, games, and helping players get the most from our titles. Reporting to the Head of Player Support, the role will mainly focus on being the link between our players and one of the game development teams and taking responsibility for the players of that game.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Perform and record customer refunds where appropriate
- Be the face of the company - work with passion and integrity - respond as a person and be honest and upfront with our customers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- React to emerging issues and form policy with game teams
- Liaise with QA and the product teams to assess the impact of product updates on customer experience and CS volume
- Create new FAQ content
- Scale outsourced teams as necessary
- Being the first point of contact for VIP players via our CRM system
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them
- Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential
- Localisation of presets and FAQ articles
- Make use of available technology to automate interactions with Players, both to gather information and respond to common queries
- Work alongside game teams to plan and execute in game events and promotions.
- Acquire knowledge of customers and build profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes and feedback to game teams.
- Previous experience in a Player Support role within games or a Customer support role in a related industry such as Tech or Fintech
- Knowledge of helpdesk CRM systems such as (Helpshift, zen desk or similar)
- Excellent written English skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong mathematical skills - with the ability to look at data around our player behaviour and spot patterns and trends, reporting these to the games team.
- Racing genre gaming fan: PC, Console and especially Mobile
- Bi-lingual in any of the following languages (written and spoken) - German, French, Italian French, Spanish, Japanese,
- Familiarity with performance analytics
Life at Hutch
- Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We’re an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week (Everyone is working remotely until it is safe to go back into the office)
- Excellent salaries
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Personal Project Development Days
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/