- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be the right-hand person to 2-3 senior leaders by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee high-profile meeting logistics including attendees, agenda, materials, and catering as needed. Ability to manage action items and follow up on all matters.
- Act as facilitator by managing and prioritizing communications.
- Manage an evolving calendar/schedule and mitigate conflicts as they arise for both business and personal appointments.
- Work well and collaborate with other EA’s.
- Facilitate light office manager responsibilities in the New York office.
- Coordinate global and domestic travel arrangements.
- Track expenses and prepare corresponding reports.
- Work cross functionally with all internal teams and manage external relationships.
- Help instill a collaborative and positive work culture including team building planning and execution.
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities.
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives’ time.
- Special ad hoc projects on an as needed basis
- 5-7 years of experience supporting high-level executives, within tech or VC industry
- Ability to interface with high-level executives, partners, and investors
- Handle confidential information in a discreet manner
- Background in managing multiple teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones, in a remote working environment
- Skills needed: high-touch, responsive, problem solving, prioritization, detail-driven, articulate, positive presence, results & deadline oriented, strong communication, collaborative, proactive
- Tech savvy with strong knowledge of Google Suites
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.