- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
As a Business Value Consultant, you will be responsible for a range of business activities associated with understanding, analysing and packaging insight about our prospects and current customers. You will work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to consult with clients in defining and quantifying potential business value improvements that Instabase can help achieve.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive discovery workshops to understand and capture pain points; surfacing use cases where Instabase is differentiated
- Perform gap analyses of clients’ ‘as-is’ versus ‘to-be state, identifying specific opportunities for driving value by leveraging Instabase’s capabilities
- Partner with clients to formally extract and quantify the value that they are pursuing Instabase to realise.
- Support the packaging of identified target use cases, creating enabling content to support Sales and Customer Success teams to land and expand accounts.
- Hands on coaching of Sales team to develop and refine business cases across deals, identifying relevant pain points, aligning business and technical objectives and optimizing sales campaigns.
- Lead and develop Value Selling and Realization processes, templates and tools within Instabase
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a banking, consulting or advisory capacity; with strong analysis and presentation skills.
- You have enterprise business and financial modeling experience and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re ambitious, naturally inquisitive and have the ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You demonstrate ability to take initiative and lead a project from idea to success with minimal guidance
- You have experience in presenting to an executive level audience