- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Revenue Operations team enables the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to operate at their best, together. We’re passionate about using systems to support the Go-to-Market process and are excited to architect our stack from the ground up with best-in-class technology. We strive to be a well rounded, empathetic partner to our internal and external customers, helping them get the most out of their time and simplifying their day-to-day operations.
As a Business Systems Admin, you’ll implement, maintain, and improve our growing GTM tool stack. Your work will be pivotal in providing internal users with a seamless experience in internal tools, allowing them to execute on our GtM vision and clear the path for scale. You’ll get to participate in first principles-led design, evaluation, and implementation of the Instabase tool stack and get to go deep into a breadth of technologies across the GtM spectrum.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain partnerships with the Sales, Customer Support & Success, and Finance teams. Our goal is to turn short and long term business needs into high quality and scalable systems to foster Instabase’s continued growth.
- Execute system improvement projects from design through implementation and support. You will be working alongside RevOps team members and directly with users to build requirements, implement, test and deploy new features and processes on a recurring basis.
- Help enable a data culture at Instabase by making sure our systems stay in sync and data is accurate for operational & analytical reporting. Ensure data flows correctly between tools as you manage the growing stack.
- Evaluate and onboard new technologies to grow our revenue engine. Have a hand in designing and implementing a thoroughly modern stack from the ground up.
- Dive into and learn the ins and outs of tools across the GTM spectrum - Marketing Automation, Sales Engagement, Professional Services Automation, iPaaS...etc.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or similar, with exposure to the B2B SaaS go-to-market motion, processes, and systems preferred.
- Salesforce or similar tool certification desired, but not required.
- Experience in a broad range of projects, from technical implementations to process improvement to enablement. Project management experience is a plus.
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written, visual and oral communications.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.