- Date Posted
- Nov. 1, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Engineering Team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one.
What you will do:
- Work on a small team of ML engineers to apply Machine Learning techniques to challenging real world problems such as
- Image Processing / Computer Vision
- Handwriting Recognition
- Visual Extraction (checkboxes, signatures, radio button, etc.)
- Object Detection
- Table Detection
- Document/Text Understanding
- Extraction from Documents
- Field Extraction from Document with Variable Structure (for example: paystubs, invoices, forms, etc.)
- Information Retrieval from Documents with Natural Language
- Finding relevant clause in legal contracts
- Extracting data (for example: effective date, duration, payment terms, etc.) from legal contracts
- Document Classification
- Document Clustering
Working in this area require knowledge in one or more of the following:
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or related field. PhD preferred.
- 5+ years industry / academia experience
- Proven tTrack record of excellence in applying Machine Learning techniques for solving difficult real world problems
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow, computer vision, NLP, or related areas would be a plus.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.