- New York
- Menlo Park
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Engineering Team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one.
As a Frontend Software Engineer at Instabase, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other engineers, product designers, and product managers to drive new features and applications from ideation to implementation to production
- Using a React and ES6 stack to develop the user interfaces of applications, the core platform, and reusable components
- Evaluating new frontend libraries and technologies to fit our needs, and iterating on and maintaining Instabase’s frontend stack
As a team, we move fast and are empowered to make product and design decisions. You will start contributing to our codebase week 1 and as an early team member, will help shape the UI and direction of our product.
What we’re looking for
- Enthusiasm for working in fast-paced startup environment and a learner’s mentality
- Product intuition and attention to user experience
- Strong technical communication and teamwork skills
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.