- Menlo Park
- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 9, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications.
Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Engineering Team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one.
As a Staff Frontend Engineer at Instabase, you will be responsible for:
- You will set direction not only for your team but will help guide Instabase’s engineering vision
- You will mentor engineers, both junior and senior, collaborating with other engineers, product designers, and product managers to drive new features and applications from ideation to implementation to production
- Using a React and ES6 stack to develop the user interfaces of applications, the core platform, and reusable components
- Evaluating new frontend libraries and technologies to fit our needs, and iterating on and maintaining Instabase’s frontend stack
As a team, we move fast and are empowered to make product and design decisions. You will start contributing to our codebase week 1 and as an early team member, will help shape the UI and direction of our product.
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven track record of senior technical leadership
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers
- Strong technical communication and teamwork skills
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.