- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Recruiting Team operates on the frontlines of building Instabase. As Keith Rabois so aptly says, “first principle: the team you build is the company you build.” As a team we take the responsibility that comes with this seriously. Every one of us firmly believes it is the duty of the recruiting team to defend and raise Instabase’s talent bar. We are the protectors of the Kingdom and are in charge of assembling a team that will collectively push the boundaries of what others see as impossible.
You’ll lead recruiting globally for Instabase. You will partner with our leadership team to find world-changing talent for Instabase. It will be your responsibility to scale a team that can source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates at warp speed. You will be maniacal about finding the best talent and bringing it to Instabase. You will learn in short order that the best candidates are those who come to Instabase for the team and mission.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for leading our twelve person recruiting team and hiring talent globally across all technical & business.
This position is located in San Francisco or New York City.
What you’ll do
- Manage and grow the recruiting team (twelve people today) in San Francisco, New York, Bangalore, and London.
- Partner with our leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs. Ensure recruiting efforts are aligned with Instabase’s goals.
- Plan, develop, and implement sourcing strategies for international and local markets.
- Ensure an excellent recruiting experience for all Instabase candidates
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience.
- Work with your teams to continue to refine our processes for different roles, seniorities, and regions.
- Utilise data to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions.
- Work with recruiters to Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision.
- 5+ years of experience managing a world class recruiting teams successfully at our scale, undergoing similar growth
- 10+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, with proven ability to recruit and hire top-tier technical & business talent within fast growing tech companies.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Comfortable working in the ambiguity of a small but growing startup with a strong desire to turn that ambiguity into a well-defined machine.
- A passion for story-telling and a knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way.
- Target driven, detail oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritise and work well in an environment with competing demands
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.