- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Our HR Business Partners are on the front line working closely with business leaders providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to all things HR related.
As a HR Business Partner at Instabase, you believe that our most important asset is our people. You will support GTM and G&A teams, upholding our culture of excellence. Specifically, you’ll partner with our Chief Customer Officer and G&A on HR related issues: talent management, immigration, employee relations & employee training, engagement/coaching/development, compensation, conflict & performance management, onboarding & benefits, organizational development and much more.
This position is located in either New York City or San Francisco.
What you’ll do
- You will support our GTM and G&A teams through all HR processes including compensation, talent development, employee relations, onboarding, benefits etc.
- Be responsible for performance management within the teams you support and upholding our value of expecting excellence in each other.
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to business leaders and Instabasers.
- Collaborate with the HR team to develop, champion and lead core HR processes.
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization.
- Develop and implement creative talent strategies tailored to your client groups, addressing retention and development needs.
- Extensive experience supporting internal stakeholders solve hard problems and overcome interpersonal challenges. Prior experience as a HRBP, Corporate Counsel, Engineering Manager or Recruiting Manager is preferred.
- A history of strong partner alignment in building & scaling a culture of excellence.
- Pragmatic in your judgement.
- A history of solving interpersonal problems.
- An ability to convey information concisely and simply to others.
- Analytical - expected to spend considerable time in google sheets and excel regularly
- Preference of demonstrable history of ownership over performance management & employee relations experience
- An aptitude for learning new information quickly. You will need to master HR programs & practices, including applicable local laws & regulations, in a short period of time
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.