- New York
- Menlo Park
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Recruiting Team is core to the growth of our organization. We’re building world-class teams across Engineering, Product, Customer Success and Go-to-Market. We’re intensely focused on bringing the right people to our close-knit team, people who are not only highly-skilled within their domain, but who also share our vision and values.
As a Recruiter, you’ll play a key role driving recruiting strategy and execution. You’ll partner closely with company leadership to hire top talent across a range of technical profiles. You’ll not only independently own pipelines and candidate experience, but also influence the overall recruiting process and approach.
This position is located in San Francisco or New York City.
What you’ll do
- Partner with technical teams, managing the full-cycle recruiting process from end to end
- Define and execute talent acquisition strategies across a broad spectrum of technical roles
- Identify and attract world-class engineering talent
- Analyze performance and processes to improve top-of-funnel, pipeline efficiency, funnel conversion and offer accept rate
- Introduce novel approaches to recruiting that up-level the recruiting team and the organization as a whole
- 4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing skills with the ability to build top-of-funnel independently
- Versatile with the ability to work on a variety of different technical roles at once
- Execution-oriented with a strong track record of hiring world-class engineering talent
- An equally strong partner to both hiring managers and candidates
- Determined, creative and curious
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.