- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications.
Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Recruiting Team is core to the growth of our organization. We’re building world-class teams across Engineering, Product, Customer Success and Go-to-Market. We’re intensely focused on bringing the right people to our close-knit team, people who are not only highly-skilled within their domain, but who also share our vision and values.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will delight our candidates with an exceptional experience from beginning to end. Caring on the little things matters to us. In this role you will be an ambassador of the Instabase experience and ensure that every candidate’s experience aligns with our values and culture. We are looking for someone who is service-oriented, loves to support programs and process, and has a keen attention to detail with exceptional tact and follow-up. Our team is growing so this is a wonderful opportunity to learn from the ground up and start your career in the talent field!
What you’ll do
- Our Culture: By being one of the first faces and names that candidates see, you will make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of throughout the candidate experience.
- Our Candidate Experience: Coordination of all interviews virtually and onsite. It’ll often be across time zones, candidate travel considerations, and the whole picture view of the experience touchpoints.
- Our Team: By being a team player, working closely with your Recruiting teammates to help each other out.
- New Programs: Innovating on our practice as talent professionals is really important to us and you will have the chance to shape, change, and iterate on our foundational talent programs to streamline, improve, and enhance our candidate experience.
- The ability to embrace change and ambiguity with a great attitude and comfortability. You are a team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a reliable resource for everyone you interact with, all the while not getting overwhelmed easily. Hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
- An eye for detail while seeing the big picture. You can crank on scheduling requests without missing any of the nitty-gritty details that come into play. You put your mind into both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you tackle it all efficiently, consistently, and effectively. You can organize competing priorities that occur daily.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.