- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Recruiting Team is core to the growth of our organization. We’re building world-class teams across Engineering, Product, Customer Success and Go-to-Market. We’re intensely focused on bringing the right people to our close-knit team, people who are not only highly-skilled within their domain, but who also share our vision and values.
As a Sourcer, you’ll play a key role as the initial point-of-contact for many candidates being introduced to Instabase for the first time. You’ll partner closely with recruiters and company leadership to define and drive strategies for finding and engaging passive talent across a diverse set of technical talent profiles. You’ll not only independently own pipelines and candidate experience, but also influence our overall recruiting process and approach.
This position is located in San Francisco or New York City.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with both recruiters and company leadership in a high-growth environment to develop strategies for finding, engaging and screening candidates across different technical disciplines
- Build and own strong and consistent candidate pipelines, engaging passive top talent across diverse technical skill sets for our highest-priority searches
- Champion candidate experience, building strong relationships, guiding, advocating and setting expectations
- Identify and leverage sourcing resources, tools and techniques in addition to implementing out-of-the-box, creative sourcing methodologies
- Manage, track, report and analyze pipeline data and trends, leveraging our ATS (Greenhouse) and other tools
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience either in-house or at an agency, having worked on highly-technical reqs within the software industry
- Strong passive sourcing fundamentals, fluency with boolean logic, strategic talent mapping and creative sourcing techniques
- Solid technical foundation and knowledge with a keen eye for talent, focused on quality and precision over volume
- Candidate engagement specialist, thoughtful communicator, story teller, inquisitive screener
- Independent, resourceful, determined self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.