- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Recruiting Team is core to the growth of our organization. We’re building world-class teams across Engineering, Product, Customer Success and Go-to-Market. We’re intensely focused on bringing the right people to our close-knit team, people who are not only highly-skilled within their domain, but who also share our vision and values.
As a University Recruiting Lead, you’ll be responsible for building our university program from scratch in an effort to help Instabase attract the best talent from top universities across the globe.
This position is located in San Francisco or New York City.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Leadership to conceive and drive university recruiting strategy
- Attract, source, assess and hire intern and new grad talent from top universities across multiple pipelines
- Build a memorable on-campus and digital brand, inclusive of events, swag, marketing, etc.
- Develop and own the intern program and intern experience, working with internal teams to facilitate project/mentorship model
- Advise compensation strategy to establish a strong competitive position in the market
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- In-depth knowledge of university recruiting domain
- Execution-oriented with a strong track record of hiring top engineering talent from world-class academic institutions
- A builder, someone who can create a thriving intern program and the infrastructure around it
- Creative and strategic, adept at driving employment branding and university partnership initiatives
- Performance-driven with the ability to deliver on ambitious growth goals and a high technical bar
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.