- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Product Team drives all product activities from vision to impact. We engage with customers to understand their needs, develop long-term product strategy, define roadmaps, partner with engineering to execute on those roadmaps, and coordinate with internal and stakeholders to fundamentally transform our customers’ businesses.
Come join our adventure!
What You Will Impact:
- Overall direction of the Instabase Operating System: Discover new opportunities to make our platform work better for our customers, whether it’s small optimizations or large overhauls, and guide us through ideation, development, and launch.
- Prioritization of customer requests and long-term platform goals: As a startup, there’s always more work to be done. You will balance incoming customer requests and deadlines with longer-term projects.
- User experience of Instabase apps: We’re obsessed with helping our users (often developers) build incredible applications on the platform. You will identify ways to improve the underlying primitives and tooling to improve the speed and ease with which developers are able to solve their business problems.
- Feedback loop between our go-to-market team and engineering team: Establish a direct connection between our go-to-market team and engineering team to gather customer feedback and ensure launches go smoothly.
- Metrics to measure success: Define what success looks like and analyze leading metrics to ensure we set measurable goals and meet them.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- 4+ years as a product manager
- Educational background in computer science or related engineering practice
- Comfort with ambiguity and prioritization in a scaling start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders in written and verbal form
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product, with full ownership and accountability of business outcomes
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical users
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.