- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications.
Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for the customer experience, product utility and custom solution development on the Instabase platform. Working closely with our customers on their hardest problems, we ensure they get the most out of our platform and applications. This includes everything from developing and deploying end-to-end solutions to providing in-depth technical support to delivering education and training programs and helpful documentation.
As a Curriculum Engineer, you’ll be one of the founding members of Instabase Academy and Education team devoted to enabling our customers rapidly and deeply on solving challenging business problems using Instabase platform.
What you’ll do
- Establish and build out Instabase Academy, including all technical training curriculum, module hierarchy and training policies
- Develop, maintain and continually improve and innovate customer-facing training materials
- Advance technical content creation and review by promoting and fostering contributions from subject-matter experts
- Define, track and regularly report on training success metrics
- Create courses, technical workshops, professional certifications and learning programs
- Develop and improve practices and tooling for the training content lifecycle
- Experience developing and delivering technical education and training
- Experience in course development methodologies and evaluating training effectiveness
- Proven experience creating and delivering effective hands-on learning
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following:
- Python or other scripting languages
- Software Project Management
- Technical Support for Enterprise Software
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.