- Date Posted
- Nov. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Account Development Team is the growth engine for Instabase. The AD team is uniquely responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises push their pace of innovation by identifying new opportunities and challenging ordinary thinking. Our Field team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 500 (>$1bn Revenue) segment, and we’re fueling its future growth with ADs who are intentional about a career in sales and driven by personal growth and impact.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for discovering potential customers’ unique challenges and owning new business opportunity creation for the Instabase Field team.
What you’ll do
- Conduct high-level discovery calls and work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- Educate customers on how Instabase solutions can benefit them financially and professionally, experience with OpEx and Revenue growth selling opportunities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work with Marketing, Sales Engineering and Regional Sales Leaders to strategize on outbound campaigns and messaging
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English
- Ability to own strategy for growing install base and selling to whitespace accounts in the Benelux region
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Strong ability to understand an enterprise and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; can proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment
- Vetted interest in growing career within Instabase
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.