- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises push their pace of innovation by challenging ordinary thinking. This team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 500 (>$1bn Revenue) segment. We’re continuing to build this team with individuals who operate with intentionality and can problem-solve for most critical parts of our customers operations by harnessing the power of true invention.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the customer’s unique challenges and prove the value of Instabase while forever changing the lives of our customers.
What you’ll do
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
- Educate customers on how Instabase solutions can benefit them financially and professionally, experience with OpEx and Revenue growth selling opportunities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Work with Engineering, Solution Architects and other internal stakeholders to ensure customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- 5+ years of closing experience in solution/value selling
- 5+ years of enterprise/B2B experience into Fortune 500 / Global 2000 accounts
- Ability to grow install base and sell directly Whitespace accounts
- Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Strong ability to navigate an enterprise and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Provides valuable insights into how to improve the customers’ business operations
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; Proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.