- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Business Applications
“I love working at the intersection of business challenges and the technical problems. In my previous roles as an engineer, I was primarily focused on technical problem-solving. As a Solutions Engineer at Instabase, I first understand the business problems of our customers deeply, then explore potential approaches and build novel solutions from scratch which deliver high ROI.” - Nithin T (Solutions Engineer, Instabase)
Our Solution Engineering Team is the foundation of our customer’s experience and success with Instabase. This founding team will build and publish apps on the Instabase marketplace platform and develop custom end-to-end solutions to the most critical and strategic NP-hard problems for our customer’s operations.
As a Solution Engineer, reporting into our Chief Customer Officer- you’ll play a massive role in supporting the biggest enterprise financial institutions across the world. As we expand into new sectors/industries - you’ll grow alongside and architect new solutions. You’ll use python to solve programmatic and machine learning use cases that are fundamental to extend our library of apps, incorporating custom requests/input from our customers. The apps you build will get published on Instabase’s marketplace platform. We already have 15+ apps, will you help us develop the next 100?
What you’ll do
- Design and architect solutions which will change how Enterprises manage complex and unstructured data in the future
- Develop apps and solutions on our platform that will be a direct translator into company revenue
- Act as a front-line advisory service to some of the largest companies in the world
- Code innovative solutions which solve our customers’ most complex data problems
- You’re a high-performing python developer with experiences working on programmatic and machine learning use cases
- You thrive off of challenges and don’t choose the easy route. A challenge to you is an opportunity to rise to your full potential
- You enjoy influencing product development by learning and working alongside the top and largest companies in the world
- Passionate about understanding, building and scaling as a front-line advisory service for our customers
- Strong ability to articulate technically complex subjects to audiences of any technical level
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications.
Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.