- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
“I love working at the intersection of business challenges and the technical problems. In my previous roles as an engineer, I was primarily focused on technical problem-solving. As a Solutions Engineer at Instabase, I first understand the business problems of our customers deeply, then explore potential approaches and build novel solutions from scratch which deliver high ROI.”
~ Nithin T
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Solutions Engineer Team understands our customers’ greatest pain points and designs end-to-end solutions to address them. We’re looking for Solutions Engineers who are deeply technical and are excited to build and ship solutions to help solve our customers’ hardest problems.
- Deploy ground-breaking technical solutions to solve our customers’ hardest problems. SEs lead the way in developing a solution, from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration.
- Leverage everything around you: Instabase products, Open Source technologies, and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
- Work with customers around the globe and will gain rare insight into the world’s most important industries and institutions.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Development and Engineering while independently driving key initiatives for Instabase customers.
- Solicit constant feedback on their work from both customers and colleagues, improving our products over time with rapid iteration cycles.
What You’ll Do
- You are a creative problem solver
- You have the ability to think about large systems at the process level
- You have a results-focused mindset
- You are naturally curious and eager to help provide solutions to solve enterprise problems
- You enjoy teaching/enabling others through creative solutions and are excited to become an Instabase power-user
- Languages: Python is required, other languages are nice to have
- Strong data engineering skills eg. data parsing, dataset wrangling, web scraping, data transformation, data integration, etc.
- Web Fundamentals, APIs, REST are a must
- Database Systems and SQL
- General Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Spacy, nltk and any NLP knowledge is an added advantage