- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Technical Account Manager, you are our enterprise customer’s trusted advisor and a critical part of the customer success team at Instabase. As our eyes and ears in the field, you will find new use cases and help our customers solve their most pressing problems.
What you’ll do
- Drive business value for customers - retaining and growing accounts by driving game-changing adoption and growth strategies to help customers maximize their investment in Instabase.
- Collaborate with our internal engineering and product teams to help inform the product roadmap
- You’ll conduct regular status calls and manage escalations
- Deliver executive briefings with our strategic enterprise customers
- Proven track record of success in technical account management/customer success and expertise working with enterprise customers to find win/win solutions
- At your core, you are an impeccable relationship builder and have excellent project management skills when coordinating multiple internal and external initiatives
- Given your technical expertise, you’re able to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise way with excellent presentation skills
- Highly detail-oriented, results-driven and fearlessly experimental
- Intellectually curious and with a mind for technology can adapt on the fly without getting flustered
- You enjoy using your creative side to solve problems and are proud to bring your full self to work, quirks and all
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.