- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Engineering Team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one.
As a Software Engineer on the Document Understanding team, you’ll work on building intuitive applications that empower our customers to leverage the latest technologies in AI/ML to tackle their hardest document understanding problems. Our tools and platform shine when facing highly unstructured documents.
What you’ll do:
- Architect and implement machine learning pipelines for document extraction and classification
- Build a simple, yet extensible platform for our customers to customize solutions to their specific use cases.
- Develop a platform for customer developers to train and deploy their own machine learning models.
- Incorporate the latest developments in ML/AI into intuitive UIs.
- You are passionate about software engineering design, with an interest in the latest developments in AI/ML.
- You want to build user-facing product, and care deeply about user enablement.
- You itch to ship features quickly into the hands of users and hear their feedback.
- You love thinking about how your component fits into the broader system and can design with complex frameworks in mind.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.