- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Product Excellence Team focuses on making Instabase successful at customers premises. We strive to ensure that our customers get the most accurate and effective ways of using the product to get the best experience of the Instabase platform. We respond to customer escalations as if it were our own, and help to resolve them in a timely manner.
As Product Reliability Engineer & Support, you’ll be part of a small and passionate team devoted to solving challenging product issues and queries from Instabase customers.
What you’ll do
- Be the product expert - excel understanding and demonstrating the platform features and advocate for them to help improve our customers experience building apps dramatically.
- Advise and instruct on the ecosystem of open source tools (python, spacy, pandas, sklearn, etc.) compatible with Instabase and how customers can use them to create advanced apps that range from web scraping to NLP-enabled contract analysis.
- Be the first point of contact for our enterprise customers, providing critical product and architecture advice on business processes impacting fundamental tenants of the American economy (like processing paycheck protection program loans!).
- Channel your curiosity into discovering the why. Apps on Instabase can take many different shapes and sizes — when do we see an issue, what other things does it coincide with, what workarounds exist, what does a minimal viable reproduction look like?
- Define what support looks like at Instabase. As an early member of a rapidly expanding team, you’ll impact how we work, what tools we use, how we interact with other groups, and be a mentor to others.
- Strong desire and ability to work with customers.
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills.
- Reading and writing Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience in working with enterprise platforms/tools in the capacity of product support.
- Troubleshooting distributed components/services and log analysis.
- Good grasp of enterprise user management and access control policies.
- Prior experience with support process and escalation management are a big plus.