- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 9, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with top notch “Run The Business” skills to join our Global Business Systems Team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our Core Sales and Finance teams by administering and advancing the business systems that are the heart of our departments. We’re looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and CPQ interested in building out a world class enterprise sales tech stack using the best tools on the market. By nature, you’re a problem solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair our sales/support processes. You should have the ability to uncover deficiencies in our systems, escalate them properly, and devise long-term solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Take ownership of our Core Sales/Finance tech stack (Salesforce, CPQ, Clari, NetSuite, Salesloft, Docusign, SFDC Communities and others)
- Define our design principles around Salesforce.com, CPQ, as well as other tools.
- Prioritize and drive business systems projects to completion working with stakeholders in various departments (Sales, Engineering, Support, Finance etc).
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design.
- Participate in the testing and deployment of enhancements and projects related configuration in Salesforce, CPQ, and other sales tools.
- Develop a deep knowledge of various platforms to help document and improve Intercom’s sales process.
- Effectively liaise between Sales Operations, Engineering, Sales Enablement, Finance, and Sales Leaders to identify deficiencies and deliver innovative solutions.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Administration including an emphasis on Sales Cloud and CPQ
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Clari, Zuora, Docusign, NetSuite, and etc.
- Experience in maintaining data hygiene of a CRM utilizing Data Loader and/or Demand Tools.
Bonus skills & attributes
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Platform App Builder Certifications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience or troubleshooting issues involving Flows, Validation Rules, Process Builders, and Apex Triggers within Salesforce
- Sales or Sales Ops Experience
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.