- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a Global Recruiting Operations team member to join us in making our vision of delivering innovative operations management to Recruiting happen. In this role you will focus on:
- Strategic thinking and program management: Driver programs through developing scalable solutions that lead to operational efficiency and contribute to the delivery against our goals and vision
- Process efficiency: Manage and drive continuous improvement across our global recruiting processes, workflows, and coordination to increase recruiter effectiveness and candidate experience
- Systems Design, Integration & Vendor Management: Ensure that our systems, vendors, and integrations are serving us and creating the infrastructure we need for the future
You are excited to develop flexible and impactful solutions, guided by creativity and candidate empathy, that help our recruiters and coordinators work more effectively and efficiently as we continue to grow. You want to operate in an environment that reflects our core values - to obsess about our customers’ success, make every day count, and go further together.
What will I be doing?
- Partnering with the Head of Global Recruiting Operations and the Recruiting leadership team to build out the Global Recruiting Operations capability
- Creating and implementing global internal communication strategies, messages, tools, and system management to ensure awareness, understanding, and adoption of recruiting processes and tools
- Managing and owning Recruiting technology and systems roadmap including implementation to adoption
- Manage the third party vendors for the Recruiting team by liaising the contract review process with the vendor and the Legal team, monitoring and processing contract renewals, and nurturing partnerships with our vendors
- Administer our Recruiting systems and tools such as Greenhouse, Workday, LinkedIn, Gem, Goodtime, etc.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years expertise scoping, leading and delivering complex programs and projects in an Operational, Analytical, or Consulting position, ideally with experience focusing on people operations or recruitment
- Direct experience defining a systems roadmap along with evaluation, decision and implementation of technology and systems, preferably within the talent acquisition ecosystem
- Direct experience implementing a technology solution at mid-large size company
- Relevant experience with business process analysis and optimization
- Capability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work under timelines
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and across interdisciplinary teams
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!