- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
This is a unique opportunity to join Intercom at a really exciting point in our growth journey. In this role, you will manage a team of recruiters and drive initiatives in support of our vision while providing strategic guidance to the business. You will exhibit and drive our team values of growth mindset & collaboration, striving for impact, and combining intuition and data to make informed decisions.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Manage execution of recruitment strategies in partnership with the Recruiting Leadership Team, your direct reports and R&D
- Build and maintain strong positive relationships with R&D stakeholders, optimising for highest impact through a collaborative partnership
- Be responsible for the recruitment delivery of your team
- Ensure operational excellence and drive efficient, scalable recruiting processes. You will leverage data to drive efficiencies, measure productivity, and inform strategic decision making
- Partner closely with Recruitment Marketing lead to build and execute our recruitment marketing strategies across R&D
- Build and iterate clear recruiting diversity strategies alongside cross functional partners
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 3 years people management experience, preferably in recruiting
- Experience closely partnering with Product, Engineering, and Design organizations ideally in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing and executing strategic cross functional projects
- Proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with business partners, stakeholders, and team members
- You care deeply about building a truly diverse organization
- Ability to develop your team and provide impactful coaching and guidance. You are passionate about unlocking maximising your team’s potential.
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on hiring initiatives, ideally with technical roles
- Exhibits our team values including growth mindset, collaboration, striving for impact, and combining intuition and data to make informed decisions
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.