- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a Global Recruiting Operations team member to join us in our vision of delivering innovative operations management to Intercom Recruiting. In this role you will focus on:
- Strategic thinking and program management: Know how to keep the big picture in focus while developing thoughtful, scalable solutions that maximize operational efficiency in line with our goals and vision,
- Process efficiency: Manage and drive continuous improvement across our global recruiting processes, workflows, and coordination to increase recruiter effectiveness and candidate experience.
Systems design & vendor management practices: Ensure that our systems, vendors, and integrations are supporting the teams they serve,positioning the company with the infrastructure we need for the future.
You are excited about developing flexible and impactful solutions, guided by creativity and candidate empathy, that help our recruiters and coordinators be more effective and efficient in their work as we continue to grow. You thrive in an environment that reflects our core values - to obsess about our customers’ success, make every day count, and go further together.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with leads across Talent and People to understand goals and translate business needs into initiatives with well-defined business requirements and objectives that align to the Global Recruiting strategy.
- Operationalize supportive measures through programs and processes.
- Design and implement an evaluation system with metrics and analytics to drive continuous improvement around talent pipelines, funnel, and hiring KPI’s.
- Synthesize actionable data-driven insights and make business recommendations related to talent attraction, candidate experience, diversity initiatives and overall recruitment process.
- Perform workflow process & data integrity audits to guarantee accuracy of all Recruiting-related reports and programs.
- Ensure TA operations reflect and support Inclusive Recruiting strategies
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years expertise scoping, leading and delivering complex programs and projects in an Operational, Analytical, or Consulting position, ideally with experience focusing on people operations or recruitment
- Experience with end to end project management methodologies & frameworks to guide execution, drive clarity and effective collaboration and communication
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives on timelines while identifying and implementing continuous improvements in approach and design
- Ability to recognize and differentiate the needs and priorities of stakeholders across interdisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.