- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
Recruiting is a key driver to Intercom’s success. As a Technical Recruiter at Intercom, you will drive a full recruitment cycle for positions across various R&D teams and levels. You will also partner closely with Engineering and Product hiring managers (amongst others), to improve processes and scale R+D. You will work tirelessly to create a personal and positive experience for all candidates that you engage with.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, drive and own the full cycle recruiting for various teams and levels by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates
- Demonstrate strong sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Identify, prescreen and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create and drive effective interview panel meetings and debriefs alongside hiring managers
- Obsess about candidate experience and keep candidates informed with quality communications throughout the interview process
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations and closings
- Represent Intercom’s mission vision and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Impeccable organisational and verbal and written communicational skills, and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanour
- Strong sense of hustle and urgency
- Sourcing and talent research skills using multiple tools
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.