- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
Our team helps people learn about Intercom, and turns our customers into experts.
We'd love you to help us take this to the next level. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to not only adapt to our production process, but also raise our bar by bringing new skills and creativity to the process.
What will I be doing?
You’ll work closely with our product, sales and marketing teams to achieve key company goals through educational content. You'll create, update and deliver educational videos about an amazing product to the greatest customers in the business. These videos will be seen thousands of times a month and create real impact, guiding customers to success.
Although you’ll primarily be involved with creating on-demand video content, you’ll also help train our customers in live 1:1 or 1:Many scenarios when you’ve become a product expert yourself (via our community or webinar programs).
What skills do I need?
- You have 1+ years experience in e-learning, content production, marketing, design or similar.
- You have experience editing video/screencasts, and you’ve got examples you’re proud of to show us.
- You have a talent for simplifying and explaining abstract concepts.
- You’re a great communicator and storyteller (we care deeply about this one)
- You write clearly, succinctly and with empathy.
- Your creativity, visual design skills, and attention to detail all shine through in the presentations, videos, and screencasts you create.
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar, with a willingness to learn more.
Bonus skills & attributes
- You’ve created digital course materials before.
- You have experience with marketing email or messaging campaigns.
- You’ve delivered lectures or training.
- You’ve partnered closely with marketing, product management or engineering teams before.
- You’ve done voice-overs (or spoken on tv/radio), and have examples to show us.
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.