- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager who will help develop and execute on sales enablement initiatives. You’ll collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement and Product leaders to help build a best-in-class sales enablement program.
What will I be doing?
As a Product Marketing Manager focused on Sales Enablement you will:
- Form a deep understanding of customers needs, sales needs and the in’s and out’s of Intercoms product offerings.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to identify sales and marketing needs - aligned to sales stages - and design solutions to address these needs.
- Build and deliver sales content across the sales cycle, including presentations, white papers, data sheets, demos, and more.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners (content marketing, operations, product, sales and managers) to execute against priorities and plans.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure the smooth role out of content, tools, and processes
- Lead cross-functional efforts to deliver, communicate and measure the impact of all deliverables - and iterate.
- Drive verticalized sales and marketing initiatives to support highly targeted outbound sales campaigns.
- Act as a cross-functional and embedded member of the Product Marketing team, translating market, competitive and product materials into digestible content for salespeople.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing with preference given to sales enablement experience.
- Ability to collect and aggregate sales insights and map them to the sales stages and process
- Experience inspiring and effectively communicating with others
- Strong presentation skills with a eye towards design
- Proven ability to create effective sales content across mediums
- Self-starter attitude and a bias towards action
- Ambitious, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Sales experience a plus
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.